With the economic challenges facing the IT and telecommunications analyst industry, Techra, a leading creator of content for dozens of major technology companies, is pleased to announce a new service for analyst firms where our writers and editors can reduce your costs and increase the quality and quantity of your content. We accomplish this by writing reports and articles for your analysts and conducting other editorial and design services on a freelance basis. We have a senior team of full-time and part-time analysts and writers as well as overseas resources that we can draw upon to meet all of your content creation and editorial needs.
The Techra Analyst Firm Editorial Services include, but are not limited to:
- Reviewing your raw data, interviewing your analysts, and creating drafts of reports
- Taking your existing reports and re-purposing them to create new revenue opportunities
- Creating tables, charts, illustrations and presentations based on your research.
- Creating abstracts, summaries, or marketing materials for your research
- Writing content for your web site, newsletters, blogs, etc.
- Editing and proofreading of content (this is especially helpful if your firm utilizes analysts that do not have a good command of American English).
Please note that all our content creation and editorial services are conducted as “works for hire”, so your firm owns all the copyrights to the content and you are free to use the content however you see fit.
If you would like to learn more about Techra and our Analyst Firm Editorial Services, please drop a note to email@example.com or give us a call at 603-293-8188.